Monday, March 18, 2019

The Knife of Never Letting Go (Chaos Walking) by Patrick Ness, A Review Before the Movie Adaptation

What is the book about?
Prentisstown is a town where everybody can hear everybody's noise. Noise in its own description means that like any other town, people can hear everyone else's thoughts through a stream of Noise. Todd who is turning 13 in just a month, has a dog named Manchee. Even against his will he can hear every noise in Manchee's head. In an unexpected turn of events and the unraveling of awful secrets in a town where you can't hide your noise but can lie about it, Todd and Manchee must run for their lives.



Review.
This is one of the books that I really did not expect too much because I am not a fan of 'YA' sci-fi adventure novels. However, this book excites me from the beginning, the narration was clear and it gave me a lot of pleasure listening.

This one gave me goosebumps and sad feelings mix altogether. Every chapter was thought-provoking, exhilarating, adventurous, heart-wrenching and just plain perfection. I've never read (or yeah heard because I was listening to audible) a piece like this before, everything was original.

Here's why you should read/listen to the book.

1. Of course, other than that its movie is already in its post-production and will be released probably this year, this book is really fast-paced, adventurous, action-packed and emotional. It will make you awake late at night at the edge of your seat thinking what will happen next.

2. This book will make you realize that the noise of men is different from the noise of women and that it needs logical thinking to make them relevant to each other.

3. Every character in this book is complex and has a certain personality that you will like, dislike and even hate.

4. Every scene, story, and character in this book is original. 100% new, unique and authentic.

5. The most likable about this book  is that there's no instant love affair or love at first sight between characters. Yes, they build care and love  but in a more remarkable way.

I really enjoyed my audible experience for this book. Nick Podehl was superb in narrating the whole book. I hope you will enjoy it too. Read or listen before the movie adaptation in theaters. 
___________________
*YA - young adult


-Rustychiic

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to be able to find good advice from your articles.

Anonymous said...

I know this website presents quality based articles or reviews and extra stuff,
is there any other website which presents these things
in quality?

Anonymous said...

Hello there, I found your blog by way of Google whilst looking for a related matter, your website came up,
it seems good. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.

Hello there, just turned into alert to your weblog through Google, and located that it is really
informative. I am going to watch out for brussels.
I will be grateful if you continue this in future.

Lots of other people shall be benefited from
your writing. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really neatly
written article. I'll be sure to bookmark it and return to read
more of your useful info. Thank you for the post. I'll certainly comeback.

Anonymous said...

Excellent blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring
writers? I'm planning to start my own website soon but I'm a little lost on everything.
Would you recommend starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I'm totally overwhelmed
.. Any ideas? Appreciate it!

Anonymous said...

Greetings! Very useful advice within this post! It's
the little changes that will make the most important
changes. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Hi, just wanted to mention, I liked this article. It
was funny. Keep on posting!