Saturday, January 22, 2011

true love waits...

I don't believe in destiny, I believe in God's will. Why? Because for me it doesn't mean that when you're compatible with each other, you're meant for each other, you're meant to be together. Perhaps, you may start asking yourself about romantic relationships and you wonder if it is really true love. We heard so many breakups already, with all the various stories, distressing call-offs and crying moments. Sound so absurd, but for me I believe it is just normal.

Heart’s are breakable. Expect that it will be like a broken glass that you will be having a very hard time mending every broken pieces. Geez... whatever it is when it comes to heart matters, it is definitely incomparable.When it comes to that, everything will be so peculiar.I remember about Joshua Harris' statement in the book "I Kissed Dating Goodbye" which really strikes me a lot. "Why shop, if you will never buy?" Yes exactly try to think about it, we dont'buy a dress and don't wear it, or we don't buy a cell phone and not use it, right? Same asstrue as "What's the purpose of entering into a relationship when you're not yet ready to get married?" Though I;m not talking about getting married here or the so - called "going steady"I'm referring to the romantic relationship which many of the young people engage nowadays.And I'm not excluded to that, of course as young as I am I also would want to experience the giggling sensation and the cloud nine moments. Well, what can I say, curiosity is all part of growing up.

I've been in an eight-month relationship before, I started dating at the age of 18 and at that age ,it is quite surprising for a young girl who enter into a serious relationship already. I really thought it was already true love but I was completely wrong. It was then I realized that I was just caught up into the game of love. So bad I lost it. I felt like a moron and stupid that time.Then I started asking myself what's with the pain? It was all part of life's journey, a very unforgettable experience that made me a better person. But now, every time I thought about it, i just laugh at it.When it comes to dating relationship it is really interesting and captivating. We just need to wait, it's cliche but "patience is a virtue."

Patience... Quite broad right? But let me give you an illustration. All of us long to give ourselves completely to someone who will love us for who we are. But are we really sure if that person will really be the person that we will going to face during our "I DO’s"? I will be very hypocrite if I say yes, perhaps a lot of us right now are very much eager to have a relationship right now and wished that he or she might be the perfect one. We are used of the pattern of the dating relationship, the so called "trial and error" or the common one "collect and select", what a waste of time isn't it? We might miss God's perfect love story and missed the one He has prepared for us, or we might regret it one day.

WE MUST WAIT. Though somehow easier said that done right? I once ask, myself why should I wait when I know that the feeling is right? I may have a point there but feelings and commitment is different. I'm not going to marry a person whom I only have feelings with or I want to marry that person because we are compatible with each other and we've been together for a very long time. What are the bases? Love cannot be measured on the compatibility of each party or the years they've been through. Love is patient, love is always willing to wait.

When? When? When? right time is God's perfect time, because in His time, everything is beautiful, everything is perfect and beyond compare. 

When? It is when we are ready to face certain responsibility, because true love is not all about giggles and cloud nine and true love is not all about holding hands and hugs,but it is all about patience, selflessness and commitment. WAITING TIME is NEVER WASTED TIME,because when you wait, God will really bring him or her in your dream wedding and say "here is the one I have created just for you..." But it can only happen if you wait and pray, because as God's promise if you will delight yourself to Him, He will give you the desires of your heart, and God never promise and can't keept it. If two people are meant to be together despite distance and time, TRUE LOVE WAITS forever by God's will...

***
Forgive me for some grammatical errors . If you have noticed one just inform me coz it’s kinda late now and i’m so sleepy already.. hehe.. thanks for the read...

Russ d’great

1 comment:

Ruselle said...

:) let's call this a day! hehe